Stucco Repair Solutions
If you need one of the following stucco repair services, DreamWorks Remodeling can help:
- Repairing cracks, chips, or blisters on stucco
- Patching the stucco
- Matching texture and color
- Painting stucco
With our great experience, we can get the job done right the first time.
Damaged Stucco Repair
When it comes to stucco repair projects, determining the scope of work is the most important step in the entire process. The first step in repairing damaged stucco is a thorough inspection of the property. Is it a simple matter of fixing one minor patch? Could it be that an extensive area needs to be redone? Misguessing in this area and hiring a handyman for minor repairs that end up turning into a much larger job can be a costly mistake.
New Jersey stucco repair
Stucco damage has several causes.
- Because the soil in New Jersey is very sandy, the foundations of both residential and commercial buildings can shift, which can cause cracks to form when they settle.
- Another problem that often occurs is water and storm damage.
- As New Jersey continues to grow, we have seen an increase in the number of projects involving the addition and changing of exterior walls.
- Accidents happen from time to time, and when they do, the damage to the stucco is severe.
- The result of improper sealing or the wrong placement of vents is water damage.
- Color changes can be used to restore the look of your home's facade.
We will successfully repair and build any stucco project, whether it is significant or small. Our team of professional craftsmen will get the job done quickly and efficiently.